.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, May 28

Splurb!!!


Sarah pointed out this on my dresser earlier...hahaha What do you think it is?? :)

So, I haven't had the greatest day...at Lindy I was irritated for many reasons, but mainly because I didn't get to sleep until about 4am...and then woke up 3 times before 11am...I never sleep very well. I don't mind it, though. I've always been one to stay up until normal people wake up. I enjoy it...the solitude and quietness. No one but you in the immense darkness. It seems like the darkness suffocates all sound. You could scream, sing, shout, or whistle and it would be instantly consumed by the dark silence. No one knows you're awake or what you're doing...it's just you...You can't say you don't enjoy these moments.

I have a lot of work to do this week for Friday...mainly little seams and hemming, but I think if I use my late nights wisely I'll be fine. :) I'm running out of good CD's to listen to, though...grr, I like the radio, but commercials are seriously not necessary! I'm really excited for the Art/Craft show at JNO Friday...even if nothing sells, at least people have seen something I've done and know the label. Most of it will be fairly early work...but I think it's still good. :) The other night at Aroma's, Sarah asked why I started sewing/wanted to go into fashion design...I really couldn't answer the first part. I started sewing 2 years ago, but why, I don't remember. Why I wanted to go into fashion design...well I don't know what my reason was then, but now it is because I want to make original clothes and I want people to wear and enjoy my creativity. Although at this point in my "career", my creativity is slightly limited because I don't know everything about sewing techniques yet.

After all the ideas you've concocted in your head about what the mysterious white powder is...it is baby powder. Simply baby powder. :) Coke gives you a serious case of acne...I don't want/like acne, so therefore I don't like/want coke.

Cleaning is one of the few things that help to get my mind off of whatever. I don't clean for an "allowance" either, mainly just for my own personal satisfaction...Already in just the last 3months, at least $900 dollars has been spent on me. So, any "allowance" I get would go right back to my parents. I feel so selfish...It wasn't for pointless things like clothes, shoes, and oh my god jewlery!!! It was for Drivers ED (for cheap insurance), the fashion camp in Lincoln, and my serger...I guess it is all for good. Sarah told me it is all for good and that they are investing in my future. I suppose that is true, but still...Unlike my brother, eventually I do intend to pay them back whether it's in actual money or in physical labor.

Well...I think this will be my last blab of the week...I'll be busy sewing or doing something (hopefully) productive...Arrivederci!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger SuzieQ said...

That's okay, I'll probably be there Tuesday anyway. I didn't really feel like I wanted to dance today...or yesterday...That happens I guess.

5/28/2006 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home