.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, May 31

What!?


What sick person doesn't like balloons!? Seriously, it's cheap fun and happiness for all ages!! :) ...Lately I've been watching CSI (i dont know if its miami, la, ny, or whatever city)...It's a good show, I guess. I like the real crime tv shows more...the ones that are on A&E...I think one of them is called American Justice. There were two episodes with a Nebraska crime. That was cool, because I didn't remember any of those crimes being talked about. I was talking about CSI because I have the Who stuck in my head: "...who are you? who-who-who-who..." All these years of listening to classic rock, and never once have I heard that who song...It's catchy.

Progress on my sewing stuff is okay. I've done a lot of work on making a larger skirt...the fabric is adorable...good thing I bought extra!! hehehe I don't know what size the skirt is yet, I just know I cut it bigger...I'm planning on making another one, with different fabric. I don't know if I'll go through with that plan just yet...we'll see.

I can't believe I'm not tired yet...all I ate was a donut...Apparently our air condition is broken. I can't tell the difference...in my room, where I am most of the time, it is always so damn hot. grr Oh I have to go I left all my sewing machinery and iron on...That could be why it's so hot in there...hmmmm

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you, I REALLY want to know!

Good luck with your project, I believe I should bring my camera Friday and take pics of everyones hard work.

5/31/2006 7:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we stayed up until around 0100 playing games and talking, i still beat you to bed.

and everyone loves balloons!

5/31/2006 7:40 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

i wanted to tell you i liked that skirt you wore at LITP. Did you write all of those words on the skirt or did you come up with an easier way?

5/31/2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Thanks, yes I did write all the words...well with the help of Sarah, too. I wish there was an easier way...My sister and I can go to your Ice Cream party. I forgot it was RSvP. Bye

5/31/2006 7:19 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Thanks for the RSVP! I just want to know how much ice cream to make so I don't end up with too much! Glad you guys can make it.

5/31/2006 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home