.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Friday, June 2

Just a whole bunch of stuff...

So, this week has been hell. Barely any sleep, lots and lots of sewing, severe anger problems towards my serger (almost threw it across the room...yes, I do have anger problems hahaha), and the immense sweating while sewing because my room is/was hot. The air is fixed now, as of 12:30 this afternoon...it feels good down here, but once I go to my room I won't even notice it. It's sick...all the more reason why I need a studio. :D ((too much machinery being used all at once))

Saturday night in Glenwood, Iowa at some ampitheatre the Prairie Cats are playing and people can come dance. Dan told me about this Friday. It's a $4 cover, too. I don't think that's too bad...I might just go. Hopefully there'll be more people, too, if ya'll spread the word. :) If you want to actually know where the place is you can call me, I think my parents know so they can tell me...I just don't feel like asking right now.

So...tonight was very stressful. I made two really cute clutches/handbags 3hours before I had to go to Jitterbugs, and continued to work on them in the car ride. Ruth bought one, and I still have one for me! :) It's the one I really liked, too. I'm thinking I may make many more for the next night like this and to sell on Ebay. People on eBay are pyscho crazy. I think it was a "successful" night...simply having people see my stuff is successful to me. A couple people noted that I had my stuff for awfully low prices even after the fact that I informed them that this is my early work...I thought they were reasonable...but I guess I should at least take into consideration the cost of materials and include that in the price. oops. My goal isn't to suck money out of people, though...I simply want to make pretty "cool" and unique things for everybody and anybody (except men...maybe one day...guys clothes are much more complicated than you think)

Well, I guess that's all. I really need to go to bed otherwise no more dancing for me......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Intense.

6/05/2006 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home