.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, July 12

It happens....

JAZZ ON THE GREEN 7-9pm GO!!! :)
So I'm posting twice in one day. Call me a freak I could care less, because I just might be...I'll save the Project Runway thoughts at the end...So, I kind of had a day today. Not good, not bad. Just a day. Parts were horrible...Such as babysitting my nephew (1.75 yrs old). oo I hate him soo much most of the time. Here's what he did today: I was fairly excited about taking him to the park, because last time we had a blast! I got him ready and picked him up to take him to the stroller...no stroller. I said okay, well I can carry you...I'll sweat a lot more especially in a sweatshirt, but I can carry you. So, I grabbed my water, and the kid and went outside. Not more than 10 ft outside he starts sneezing all over me. I begin cursing profanties underneath the window where my brother works at home, my mom comes out and I'm yelling at her to take this f-ing kid!!!! take him!!! By the time she actually got him my yummy propel water was covered in his snot/sneeze stuff and I was in tears!!

*I'm very particular about germs...sneezes, people touching my food, people touching "community food" (grapes, olives, peanuts, chex mix) PLEASE use a utensil!!...Don't care too much about coughs, because I have a cough...I don't care about germy hands so much (otherwise I wouldn't be dancing) but I must wash my hands later on.*

Moving on...no one noticed my hair (outside my immediate family). Not my brother, sister-in-law, JT...nor a couple other people. [thank you becky for saying something at the class, it made happy] I thought it was obvious, it's sort of purplish red. Is that just a natural color people dye their hair? Does it look natural?? Now I'm tempted to dye it again and leave it on a lot longer and put more heat on it. Hopefully it will go full blast red. Then maybe people will notice it more...

I'm not sure what I think of the Bal-Swing class...so far I know all the stuff they taught me, partially from just dancing with people and partially from the Bal-Swing workshop Saturday...I'm still hopeful I'll learn a lot more. And if I don't I guess I spent the last of my money for practice. :) I don't get to dance Balboa/Bal-Swing very much, so practice is good...

Lastly, Project Runway was very interesting. I was blown away by the coffee filter dress, unfortunately it did not win. I don't see why. He was the one who used the most odd materials...But I suppose the piece was to reflect the personality of the designer more than be creative. I thought for sure Vincent was out of there, though...What a piece of crap he made. I guess they like "variety" on the show.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

I like your hair color. It kicks ass.

That coffee filter dress totally reflected what that kid designs. It was awesome. The dress that needed the double sided tape was pretty cool...looked very kimono like to me.

I thought Vincent was gone, too. But he wasn't...

7/13/2006 6:21 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

oo Yeah! I really liked that dress too. It had a lot of detail and was well-thought out.

7/13/2006 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home