.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Saturday, July 22

Ordinary's just not good enough today...

So...fun week, and it's not over. :) Not much exciting things happened so far...it was just a fun week. I went to the 72nd and Dodge Target the other day. Not much different, I mean sure it's huge and a little different in certain ways, and their Starbuck's is actual visible...but other than that's it's just a Target. I don't understand why they put one there, 72nd & Dodge, and one on 72nd & Ames. Crazy if you ask me. Oh, while I was at Target I got quite the surprise...My phone vibrated and I answered thinking it was a family member, but no it was some guy speaking Spanish. I wanted to respond with...well, I won't say just in case I offend someone...Anyway... :) But, now that Target is out of Saddle Creek, I think Wal-Mart should move in there rather than take over the sacred land of the Ranch Bowl. There are already too many Wal-Marts out West, why not make some down in central Omaha??

Do a lot of people really care when someone wears the same thing as them?? A girl tonight wore the same skirt as me. I thought it was pretty awesome, and hilarious at the same time....But do people really get pissed off and go home and change, or rip the other person's clothes off? I don't understand that. Obviously if you buy something at a retail store someone, somewhere is going to have that same thing. I guess some people just don't understand it.

I just watched Michael's Feeling Good music video...very interesting. Kind of James Bond meets Charlie's Angels...It could've been different, but I'm not complaining. Everything he does is great, though. :) Michael Stipe is amazing and pretty as well...hmm do I sense a pattern??

Today's Natalie Dee comic makes me want to rethink roasting marshmellows again. haha It is pretty funny, though. I'm not going to post the picture because I don't really feel like it...sorry.

I don't know if anyone saw my "necklace" tonight, but I'm thinking about using one of the links as an earring. It's really wide...a lot wider than the earring hole I have now, but I can make it work, might be painful, but in the end it will look really awesome. :P

*if you comment as anonymous, don't unless you say who you are...that's all I ask, thank you*

1 Comments:

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Oh Suzie, don't do the link that fast! You'll totally hurt yourself! Speaking as someone who used to peirce ears for a living (I won't tell you where), your ears are nothing but soft tissue and rip so easily. You need to work up to it if you're going to gage your ears. Work with a nail next...

7/22/2006 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home