.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Saturday, July 15

Props to the Corleone Family!!!

Well, I must say The Godfather was splendid. Especially on a huge screen. It was great because people couldn't say or do anything stupid to ruin the movie, and also it seems that everytime I watch the Godfather, I find something new. Besides the fact that I've only seen it on TV and it had a lot of extra scenes in the movie. Kevin what did you think of the movie?? I would absolutely love it if they would play part 2. :) Maybe someday. So I got a whole new list of midnight movies for the months ahead...and let's just say, we're all in for a treat :)

Other than the Godfather my night was pretty blah...ummm I'm bringing the munchies I promised I'd bring Friday to Lindy in the Park....I didn't think it'd be right if I brought them to celebrate Sarah's birthday without her there. So, I'm also wearing my pink dress Sunday, because I said I would.

I need to dye my hair again...apparently some people on the manic panic website leave it on for 2 hours...so maybe I'll try something like that...I don't think it looks that great, and I know there are places I missed, too. :(

Wow, I'm just really happy I got to see the GOdfather...I'm 100x happier now. Not that it's anything close to a happy movie, but I just like it...It has a lot of emotion and meaning and violence. haha Well, I think I'm done here...See you all at Lindy.

I SCREWED UP!! Next week's movie is Happy Gilmore. So, I may go...I'm not sure though. Adam Sandler's pretty cool. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home