.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, July 19

What's it gonna be, me or the Ham & Swiss??

Nothing real exciting...I figured out how to actually get things done that you need to/want to get done. :) Make a list the night before, but not just any list. A pretty list, that take you took a lot of time on. Because then, if you don't do all the stuff on the list, you feel like you wasted paper and your precious sleep time. It worked for me, I think it can work for you, too. Here's a picture of my pretty list of what to do. I'm not completely done with it yet. I just have the last bullet to do. :)Project Runway is on tonight. Exciting...Oh, I got my knives and fabric scissors sharpened today. haha When I went to Lincoln for that camp, they broke my scissors. The teachers and kids used them without asking and were like "Wow these scissors are so sharp!! I've never used such sharp scissors!!" Yeah, so I'm assumming one of the girls broke them, but it could've been a teacher, too...They wouldn't cut right when I came back, but now thanks to the scissor man I can cut through anything. :)

I've decided to take on the Swedish language as well. Apparently Finland speaks some Swedish, too, and if I knew Swedish I could go to Finland AND Sweden. Clever, huh? I haven't fully grasped the Finnish language yet, but I think I've got the pronunciation down...after what 3 weeks? haha

Tomorrow or Friday I'm turning in an application to Hancock Fabrics...hopefully I can get a job there. Just in case, on my way down to the Josyln tomorrow I probably should stop at Homer's and get an application just to be safe. I have to go get ready now...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you get a job there, you could potentially work with Miriam.

7/20/2006 7:48 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Who are you? And yes, I know that.

7/20/2006 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home