.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, November 30

okay

((MY S KEY IS FUCKING BROKE AND I WILL NOT FIX ERRORSS MADE BY IT))

sso far thiss friday is falling to piecess...grr I sold my concert ticket today at school, sso I won't be going to that now ((still not coming to JNO on time though)), and the person i'm making plans with insstead iss really pisssing me off, and I'm really looking forward to going home....but I have to work. saturday is the last day now...it was SSUPPOSEd to be tonight, because I made arrangements for tomorow night, but whatever...I've only been getting an average of 4hrs of ssleep sa night lately...pssh and the reassons piss me off. But tonight i am going to bed right when I get home. I will force mysself any and every way posssible. grr I'm not in a good mood...but at the same time I'm content.....I don't know!

*SHAUN OF THE DEAD FRIDAY MIDNIGHT MOVIE*
Oh and fuck phsyics..

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

One thing that helps me get to sleep is benadryl. i take two and i am out for the rest of the night. the trick is to make sure you have 8 hours to sleep it off in or else you will be tired and feel hung over the next day. (not that you know what it feels like to be hung over... ;op)

11/30/2006 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home