.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, November 1

Halloweeen :)

I had a ((surprisingly)) very fun and random halloween...wasn't planning on doing anything really...came home after volunteering and couldn't take it. I needed to be out. Soo I thought for a second about who I could call to hang out at such short notice, called them and I was out of the house. :) yay I finally got to go to Mystery Manor....then Zio's because there was extra time...and there was still extra time so we headed over to Haunt. Which was amazing and by far much better than Mystery Manor...so, I love being spontaneous every once and awhile like that.

Anyway, soo got home about 11...still refused to touch my homework/studying...I have a lot of projects overdue in physics. I hate astonomy. Give me the formula shit we've been working on before this planet stuff and I'll be fine....but for some reason I'm just not getting it. Or not focusing...or both...well, someday I'll get all that done...

sooo I don't think any of you know, but my grandma is in the hospital...it's to be expected when she's 82, weighs 65 lbs, has horrible osteoporosis, doesn't eat, doesn't exercise, and doesn't take her meds...well, I'm basically in denial about this whole situation. Partly because I've never experienced someone close to me die (yeah, that's a little negative, but the doc bluntly said if she didn't do what they told her to she will die)...well, I hope she gets fixed up. :( I don't think I'm going to go see her in the hospital, though...I don't want to face reality. I want to keep thinking she's in for some hip surgery or something....I'm kind of sleepy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home