.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, November 22

yeah

this week has been fucking horrible...i don't feel like sharing. i will be at jno on time friday and very very happy and fake thanks to some motivation, if that's what it would be considered....don't ask questionss, just be happy I'm there and dance with me. No midnight movie, unless you really want to go see The Conformist...but I won't be there. and hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving.

3 Comments:

Blogger Viv said...

That sucks you had a horrible week. Friday will be fun.

11/23/2006 6:26 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Okay- I know you were upset and all, but I was laughing my ass off. "just be happy I'm there and dance with me." nice touch....

I really do hope that your week gets better. I also hope that semi-cheerful Suzie returns one day. ;o)

Have a good weekend. Hopefully I'll see you next Friday.

11/25/2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

haha thanks you guys...

11/26/2006 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home