.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, November 15

((yawn))

....I didn't go to the DMV because I was too tired...that seems to be a theme these past couple weeks. hmmm Sooo I didn't call work yesterday for two stupid reasons -i don't have (and couldnt find) the number- -i was sleeping- haha Yeah....I'll have to do that tonight. I started making a skirt last night...I think it'll be cute. black polka dots on white fabric...red/black tulle sticking out underneath. Hopefully I'll get it done tonight.

That's annother thing..I need to get a lot of 3 week old projects turned in for physics. It's amazing how fast your grade can go from an 'a' to a 'f', I brought it back up to a 'd' now...still not sure how. I don't feel like turning in those projects, though. I didn't like that unit...the teacher threatened to schedule me in the physics room during my open periods until I get that stuff done...screw that. But I should get that grade up for cheaper insurance......too much work though, ughhhh. junior mints...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home