.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, October 22

Omaha is my kind of Town

So....Chicago was...different. It made me realize how much I'm taking for granted in Omaha. I now know that I do not want to ever leave Omaha. :) hehehe It's a "big city" but not. At flipping 1am traffic was bumper to bumper on the interstate! I would never never be abel to tolerate that...too many people in too much of ahurry. I just can't live that way...

I really missed all the dancing in Omaha too...I went to a dance in Chicago (only for 30min), and it just wasn't the same, I don't even think I went to a "legitimate" venue, so that was probably my main problem...what else...went to a bunch of different places. I don't really feel like writing about all this. I didn't like it. I wanted to be back home at my own lovely pace with my puppy. The plane ride was fine, the TSA at eppley were assholes. That's really about all I feel like talking about...

unfortunately, I have to work tomorrrow night, so no big band at the meeting place...I have to work Friday, too....but I'm racing over to JNO to feed my addiction. bleh....I'm excited. I have to work on my halloween costume...

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I am so glad you came home! Woohoo! Missed Ya! :0)

10/22/2006 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope there were some bright spots on your trip as well! i know being out of your comfort zone can suck sometimes. At least now you can say you've been on a plane!

10/23/2006 5:06 PM  
Blogger Mae said...

Can't wait to see your Halloween Costume!

10/23/2006 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home