.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, October 24

[[.::.]]

:FRIDAY: MIDNIGHT MOVIE EXORCIST $5 at Dundee ((parking- directly accross the street in front of those shops))

I don't have anything to do Saturday/Sunday and I'm off work because I was supposed to be in Atlanta...soo if anyone wants to do anything not necessarily a haunted house...otherwise I think I'll go into work later in the afternoon and get brownie points because I almost got fired last night for taking off too many weekends and apparently that was the only reason she hired me...If so, then why do I work mondays? and sometimes thursdays? To me fridays don't count as the weekend either...psh whatever, this whole job/working thing isn't really my thing.

:MONDAY: NOV 6: BIG BAND @ MEETING PLACE ((yeah, because I took a monday off, too hahahaha))

November...6th! I'm getting my "legal" license. Sooo finally I will not have to waste other peoples' time taking me places!!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

We could invite Katie and Miriam and Linda and do a sewing bee...or just get our sewing machines together for a playdate...hehehe.

10/24/2006 3:04 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

That would be fun. I'm free Wed, but figuring everyone will be at Naughty Lounge and I won't be all up there, soo Thursday...Saturday and Sunday...as far as I know. :)

10/24/2006 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home