.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, July 25

Here's to the mourning...

So...I'm not planning on posting for the rest of the week [maybe I can get some much needed sewing done] Not too much new. There's a girl who wants me to make her an "awesome" homecoming dress by October...She hasn't yet told me what exactly "awesome" means, though...If it's something ridiculously complicated that only Valentino himself could make, then no way. I'm hoping it's something simple yet fun that I could do with lots of normal frustration and ease. :) It is quite the compliment, though, for someone to ask me [of all the people] to make a homecoming dress.

We'll see how that goes...I forgot to turn in my application to Hancock last week, so I'm doing that tomorrow. Right now eBay is my primary source of income and it's not reliable. Next week I should be getting my official valid license...no big deal to me. Until school starts, chances are everywhere I go is usually with my sister. Last night I bought some awesome fabric from Wal-Mart for amazingly cheap. Never have I even bothered to look at fabric there, but it's not bad. I won't be buying there again, though, because the selection is kind of unfortunate and they don't sell knits or satins.

Thursday: Jazz on the Green 7p-9p THEY MOVE IT INSIDE IF IT RAINS

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

The name of the photographer at Jazz on the Green is Timothy Keen. E-mail address: timothy@timothykeen.com.

7/27/2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Thank you

7/27/2006 10:04 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

It's okay, it happens. Thanks for the info.

7/29/2006 3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

11/13/2006 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home