.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, July 24

There isn't a describable word...

To explain how freaking awesome this weekend was. :) I believe that this has to be the absolute best weekend ever!!! The wedding was the start of it...I was always too little to participate in weddings and really had no interest, but now that I'm older and I know how to dance...wow it was sooo much fun! Although the water was incredibly disgusting...oh well dehydration is always fun, eh?? Corinn's party was awesome, I think she had a great birthday...A lot of people left to go somewhere else, but me and a few others stayed at Old Chicago and played pool, but then I was getting a little antsy. I mean seriously after my third Mt. Dew I got to be moving like crazy. So we walked to the slides in Gene Leahy and had the most fun you could ever possibly have for FREE!! :) Met a bunch of new friends, too...kind of. I had never been on those slides before, so I was a little leery, but after the first time I kept going and going, and had bigger guys push me so I'd get air and hurt myself!! hahaha It was awesome and soo hard to stop. I know I'll be feeling lots of pain in my entire body tomorrow...well later today. :) The sliding addiction lasted about 1 hour and a half...then we danced to no music...sang really loud...walked someplace and sang lots of random songs and talked until 2am. :) hehehe That was a lot of fun, because I probably would have just gone home at 10:30, because I can't get into most bars. :( Now that wouldn't be much fun, would it?? Well, I hope everybody had a wonderful and safe night...I'm contemplating having a party...

3 Comments:

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Good times.

7/24/2006 7:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it was a great weekend, even if i had to work!

7/24/2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

it was a really great weekend. i'm sad i missed corrinne's birthday thing- i would have stayed in Omaha Saturday night if I had known about it earlier. oh well.... there is always the birthday jam, which I believe Corrinne and Eric decided to have this friday. I hope its this friday, otherwise I missed it.... :o(

7/24/2006 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home