.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, October 16

Along with the Good News, comes the bad news...

I'ts kind of something you can't control...there's always going to be bad news right along with the good news, but what seems like bad news to someone else, may be good news to the receiver...my bad news is good news to me. :)
.::Good News::.
*Next 2 weeks I barely have work*
*I cashed my paycheck*
*Got out of school early*
*Have lots of new friedns*
*Am having a great time with life right now*
*Being good old me, never gets old*
.::Bad News::.
-With no work comes no money, with no money comes no activities...-
-I'll be going to Chicago for awhile, missing peoples' birthdays-
-hehehe "friends"...that word is just bad news to begin with-
-Great times end really fast...and then it all sucks.-
-I annoy myself.-

Yeah, random I know...but anyway, holy shit the bears are doing awesome...hmm maybe I'll wear the hoodie tomorrow to Valla's...Anyway, my cell phone sort of works. Thanks to Dark Eric from Kansas....I can start it up now, and it doesn't flip out. Most of the keys work all the time. The camera works, which is a good sign. I wrote all the numbers down out of my phonebook, so just in case...Only problems are: It doesn't ring/vibrate, I can call people/accept calls, but I can't hear them and apparently they can't hear me. (you can leave a voicemail though because I can check that from any phone) However, the best part is, with the new plan we have, I can send pictures, meaning that luscious little Michael is not and will not ever be lost. :) :) :) I sent 4 or 5 of the pictures to my email. :) :) :) :) yay...I could go see him again in concert and get better pictures, but that doesn't defeat the fact that these pictures were from my sixteenth birthday and he was on concert the same day, (coincidence? I think not...) so they are very very very special. (even though they kind of suck)

Where is Jitterbugs meeting at Valla's? I'll probably be there at 7-705-710 because I volunteer till 7, but it's only a few blocks from Vallas...and since I have no phone, it might help to know where to find you all, I guess I could just walk around and meet random people, but it might be a little more fun with people I know...Just a thought.

Any day now, I will have reliable transportation ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home