.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, October 18

15 hours and counting...

Ahhh I'm sooo nervous!!! I've NEVER been on a plane before...I'm scared to death. Thank you for the tips Becky, but still...I can't help but be nervous!!! I'll be back Sunday at 8a....Ahhhh wish me luck and please keep in contact with me via phone ((my phone works now!!! same number)) or internet. I'm going to try and take my laptop, since I know I won't be sleeping much up there. :) I'm really really sorry about missing two Jitterbuggers' birthdays. :( :( I feel bad, but I send lots of birthday wishes your way!!!

Oh and what exactly IS allowed on the plane anyway?? (like in the luggage)) I don't need any carry on crap, it's only one hour, I think I'll live wihtout my possessions. I'll be up for quite awhile tonight...too damn anxious. That word looks funny...

Vala's was oodles of fun tonight...aside from me not feeling too well off and on. :\ Yay for the pumpkin patch and all it's lovely pumpkins bringing people together!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In your suitcase that you check in(give to the airline at the ticket counter)- you can put anything in it that you need. If you don't check it in (meaning you take it with you onto the plane)- no sharp objects and I think they still have a rule about only using travel size shampoos and stuff. No lighters or matches either.

I know it's scary to fly the first time, at least you are going to Chicago and not somewhere far. 45 minute flight is a good one to start out with. ;o)

Good luck and have fun!

10/18/2006 6:45 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Oh Thank you tahnk you thank you!! :) :) Each time I get advice it keeps helping me more and more. It's only 45 min? Well, hopefully it'll fly by...I'm bringing my laptop so I can listen to music on the plane. You can have a laptop in use on the plane right?? I've seen it in the movies...haha...Well, I've got to go get spending money from the bank...yay...Bye and thank you soo much again!!!!

10/18/2006 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home