.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, February 19

monday.

bleh I have so much fucking homework to do and make up. I do not want to do it, though. I want to sleep. and keep sleeping. and stay home with my Hankie...it was so sad leaving him today. :( The funny thing is, I was never sick or missed a day of school yet...I just don't feel like doing it. hm hm hm exactly 3 weeks. Actually not looking forward to it at all. Well--no, I'm not. Nothing's really going to be any different. So yeah, I have no clue why I'm writing. No real reason to....just purely bored. I have two hours to sit here on my ass, too. Soo yeah, I realy don't know what to do...I didn't load up any episodes of CSI either...grr....

shit! apparently nobody has to go to school or work today!!! what the hell. this is so not even funny....if I think positively, though...the day is technically almost over...pssh not really...ahh :( i want to go home...I have a feeling this week is going to be so slow, too. grr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home