.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, April 25

ello

It's been awhile since I've updated this blog, and my other public blog is probably not going to be updated much anymore. I'm going to update the private one. It can't be found by searching google either :P [it's not livejournal].

I really don't want to continue going to school. I don't know, it's just too much...I don't want to do shit anymore. It's kind of funny, the question 'what are you going to do after highschool' hahaha my new answer 'sit on my ass' hahahaha I love it....nah, but I'm going to work and have a nice little place with a buddy. And it'll be fun. School doesn't really need to be in your future. I don't care how much money I make. As long as I can get by on the bare necessities, I'll be fine. :) My grades are actually kind of going up, so I guess that's good...but I still really want to drop out.

Life in general, though, is fairly good I suppose. Things have been fun. Despite a huge conflict...that pisses me off really bad. I don't know. I haven't been eating much lately at all. I have no appetite. :\ It'd kind of scary. I love food, and ahhh man. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm either tired, 'stressed', worried, or whatever. You know what's funny. I'm afraid. For two reasons. But one is funny, I suppose. I don't know, but I'm just so worried that everything good in my life right now is just going to be stripped away, and I'll be left "hollow and alone" [chester bennington lyric :P] ahh I don't know I worry too much. I don't let it show, but I'm so damn worried all the time. I try and come off as a hard ass and whatever, but there's always those people who see right through all that bullshit. :\ And that scares me, too. Ahhhh....

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home