.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Saturday, July 29

Nothing...

No update, trust me you don't want it. I had a horrible horrible night immediately after JNO...I just want to post a quote I liked. "Ugliness is better than beauty. It lasts longer and in the end, gravity will get us all." [courtesy of Mr. Depp] Family Guy makes me happy...

I took that plaid tu-tu top I made awhile back off of Etsy, because I want it for myself. I'm going to size it for me and wear it tomorrow if I feel better enough to go to Lindy...

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I'm sorry you had a bad night. Good to see you though!

7/29/2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger Viv said...

That sucks you had a bad night yesturday. That's a great quoteI hope to see you at Lindy in the Park.

7/30/2006 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home