.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Saturday, September 16

Complete.

I am finished. Ugh finally...sadly, this weekend (including monday) is still packed and busy, busy...I just want to sleep, now...and eat, too. :( The only way I finished is by "cheating" on the hems and stuff...I made the under shirt in no time...although it would look 100x better with sleeves, it isn't going to happen. THese eyes can't stay open for much longer...Another sad note, I will NOT be at Lindy Sunday because I have to work 12-6. Yeah, I know...I have been contemplating quitting for awhile, and after hearing Michael tell me he was "Feeling Good" twice at my workplace, I thought maybe I should stay, but no too much stuff/friction for me to be able to stay there...now where to work?? I'll probably stick it out through the rest of this year...What's worse, getting fired or quitting? See maybe a few of you Monday, and the rest of you on Friday....grr it seems so far away! But, good news there, I don't have to work on Friday! :) Yay I get all my dancing in.....Okay, I'm going to get a good two hours of sleep in, now...Hope your lives are going a hell of a lot better than mine!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

It is definitely worse to get fired- by all accounts. It sucks cuz you won't want to admit to working there when you apply for jobs, you'll lose possible references and it just feels shitty.

I'm glad you finished- even though it means you are totally drained!

9/16/2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Missed you at LITP. See you tomorrow night. **giggle**

9/17/2006 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home