.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Saturday, September 2

Quick Note..

Rocky Horror Picture Show was even better than last time...We did the Time Warp in the isles hehehe. And another surprise, Carol was there! The film broke and I was sitting there looking around; I said "Hmm...that looks a lot like Carol" and it was! haha Anyway, I'll be posting up the rest of the movies soon. I didn't dance at all tonight...well yesterday. So, hopefully Sunday will be better. :) I have to sleep...I have to work...more. bleh I'm surprised they haven't fired me yet...but maybe they'll actually let me take a break this time. grr I'm still sick...but eh it happens. See you all Sunday.

*BeckyL you have no idea how big this smile on my face is because of that picture on my myspace. Words can't express my gratitude. :D *

1 Comments:

Blogger Viv said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I'm going to try and make to Lindy in the Park to. It seems like forever since I've been to one.

9/02/2006 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home