.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, August 31

Update about Nothing

Ugh, I am sick, it's official...I don't not like being sick. It is kind of fun because then I don't get nagged on to do the dishes :) hehehe Well, I have to work tomorrow 4-10 and Saturday 12-8...I think I will go to JNO. But I may not be dancing unless you guys don't mind dancing with a sick person :) I talk through my nose with a croaky voice, I have a runny nose and a cough. And I sneeze a lot more than normal...Thank God for pocket sized Kleenex! I'm almost out, though. :( I don't think I look quite like rudolph yet...Anyway, I'm still going to the movie on Friday night regardless of any level of sickness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mae said...

Sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon.

8/31/2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

yeah, that's what i thought... you should apologize mae, since it sounds like she got it from you... ;op

8/31/2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

It's not her fault. :) Thanks, I hope I get better, too...at least 20% better by tomorrow.

8/31/2006 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home