.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, September 11

Reminder and Stuff...

So....I took those gauges out...I decided I'm not ready to let go of my sacred paper clips...ummm yeah, I wondered why there wasn't any blood when I put them in, but there's blood now...it's a lot more than I expected. hmm The hole is bigger. For how long I don't know...but I don't care. Another day I may try again. These paper clips are dear to me, probably because no one else does it... :) Anyway, I had a great day to start out with, but then it quickly turned into a shitty day after Lindy [I agree with you BeckyL, smaller crowd was A LOT more fun :)] and Zio's...in general, I had to go over to someone's house to work on a project due Tues. and they were all annoying little bitches. grr I finally got fed up and said if it won't impact your grades I could care less about my part....and left. Sometimes I just cannot contain my bitchiness. It's really late, and I was working on my renaissance dress ((due Sat)) which frustrated the hell out of me...and then I wasted some time, and now I'm here blogging about a bunch of bull. :\ TOMORROW!!! is BIG BAND at the MEETING PLACE 7-9...if you are doing nothing but watching TV, please come!! :) [[you can always tape the football game, or just watch the highlights :)]]

2 Comments:

Blogger FANCY said...

Hi'
T.Y.
for your comment
Are you going to finland?
When?
I know they speak swedish there to.
But not everywhere.
If you ar going into the country they dont talk swedish.

Are you studdy swedish now?

I think you have a interesting page and a fine bacground.

//Fancy

9/11/2006 5:05 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Yes, I plan on going in the next couple years...Oh, then it looks like I will need to continue learning Finnish...Yep, I bought a CD & book not too long ago and I'm trying to learn it! Finnish wasn't too hard...

9/13/2006 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home