.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, September 7

The Drafted Post...

I was thinking about making a new layout for my blog. (No, I didn't make this one) I don't know, I'm kind of sick of those flowers. They should be dried up and dead by now. haha I have a couple really good ideas, and I'm going to keep a few of the features of this layout, the faded parts where the text is...Well, I guess you'll just have to keep coming back to find out. :) Oh and yes, I finally got my laptopl fixed. I hate macs. Bill Gates should murder the creator and become a wonderful user-friendly monoply that would eventually turn into a dictatorship because everyone use computers and he could program it to mess with our heads and worship him and do what he says. ahh That's probably why monopolies are illegal, eh?

I wrote a poem-sih thing...I'm not going to post it, though. I would, but nah I'll post it on the secret blog. I don't want to post it for several reasons, but one main one is that I don't make my work "public"...viewable by others unless it's one I'd really like to share...which that doesn't happen unless I really want to, and it's just itching at me. I have notebooks and notebooks full of these "poems" not the same theme as this one, but I'm in love with so many of them, but it's kind of like they are my clothes. If you see where I am going with this...so, generally no one will read much of my stuff unless (a) they are super special or (b) I die.

Anyway, so I went to the mall where this kid said the tapers (I think that's what they are called...kind of like gauges only different) are and I found them, and asked the guy how much they were, the kid told me $15 a piece and that's why he only bought one...BUT this creepy foreign guy said, "for you 2/$15" There wasn't much I could do to stop the huge smile from appearing on my face. haha At least I kept myself from giggling. My god those little shops in the middle of the mall isles are filled with those types of people it's hilarious!! Well, I told him I'd be back on Saturday...hehehe

I'm so glad it's Friday. This week was so damn long to me!! grr Have you ever done something without noticing, and then when you do notice you're kind of like "what the hell?" Just had one of those moments....I have too much on my mind to be blogging, sorry. See you all tonight, though and hopefully work won't be too terribly much...

1 Comments:

Blogger SuzieQ said...

It's not about me not having courage. I could care less about people reading them and giving feedback. It's one of the few things I have that nobody knows about.

9/08/2006 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home