.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, September 11

haha ((update 10pm))

hahaha! Screw yesterday's ending!!! I'm in a fricking awesome mood today!!!! :) :) :) I haven't felt this happy in years...Hope everyone else is, too....if you're not I hope with all my might that it gets better.

**update**
I had a great time at the Meetin Place. For the most part it got my mind off of things...hehehe Husky...I never would've thought it!! Awesome, though. I must say I was a little happier than before. I went to the Woodmen afterwards and saw the two lights and the flag...touching, expecially with the music....You know, I'm wondering why my day cannot stay good all day or bad all day. It's very unpleasant...I have sooo much to do and I have virtually no time, but my sleep time. Even if I would have used my "free time" "wisely" it wouldn't have helped. I wouldn't call it stress, because deep down I really don't care. ((remember I'm going to be a "bum" who wastes what little money they have on cigarrettes haha)) Well, I think the correct term is...overwhelmed, it has nothing to do with me not prioritizing very well, either....I don't really know why it has come to this. Who thinks I can make and finish my renaissance dress by Sat 9am?? Keep in mind, the only time I'll have to sew is Tues 7p-?, Wed 1p-? (I get out early), and maybe Thurs. 10p-?...I have to volunteer Tues. 4-7, work Thurs. 4-10, work Fri. 4-10...Exactly....hmmm...I've been thinking about bringing my supplies to school and working on it in the sewing room, but I don't know if I could...plus I still haven't' bought my damn thread. ((or a few other things)) Anyway, I really have to cut this short because I have sooo much to do and my hours of sleep are rapidly decreasing....Thank God they invented Mt. Dew and MDX (it's THE worst thing I could ever do, but if it's necessary...) There are a few things I can probably put off, but not too much...grrr I have to write out what I'm going to say for a group presentation that I have no idea what my stuff is about....I'll most likely have to bullshit it all..ahh, I need to go. Please email me or something if you are online between now and 2a/3a. You may just be that little bit of hope I need. :\ I'm wearing my pink poofy dress Friday. I'll have to change at JNO, but I'm wearing it...that's something to look forward to...*whimpers*

3 Comments:

Blogger SuzieQ said...

No, what do they say?? All I know is I love the rain. That may have a factor in why my day is so good...

9/11/2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/11/2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

**DISCLAIMER** ((don't read this if you are offended by cuss words))

hehe this is hilarious...my day isn't this bad, don't worry!! This song just makes me laugh! :)

"Its just one of those days
When you dont wanna wake up
Everything is fucked
Everybody sucks
You dont really know why
But you wanna justify
Rippin someones head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to just stay away motherfucker
Its just one of those days"

9/11/2006 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home