.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, September 3

Another :)

((I'm putting up Jitterbug pics later tonight from today, jazz on green, etc..))
I had a great Sunday for the most part. I wish I could've gone to Septemberfest! It looked so cool and there were rides there that I've only seen in Roller Coaster Tycoon! haha Yes, I am theme park deprived. I've only been to Adventureland and that was soo long ago. I have never been on a roller coaster, either. Only those portable thrill rides at the Taste Of Omaha...((Oct 15 I'm going to WOF by myself, though!)) Anyway, I'm hoping to go to Sept. fest tomorrow with Sarah...I think it is a good thing I didn't go, I probably would've thrown up because I just ate a lot of pizza. I don't get nausea easily, but I'm sure if I had just eaten, something would've happened. The Zio's guy filled my purse with mints! :) Everytime we've been there (for the past couple weeks) they haven't had mints, so he gave us a good 4 handfuls.

What else...oh, a fairly good old friend contacted me recently. He was seriously going to go to Linday in the Dark with me last year, but had a good excuse not to. He's weird, well...not really. Just freaking tall and we have the same interest in creepy things...haha Speaking of which, oh nevermind maybe I shouldn't post it...maybe I will. Well, I'll think about it, but I made some yummy brownies with icing on them and put a 'lovely' little note on them warning people not to eat them. :) I do that a lot with 'my' food..each note a little different. Yeah, I will post a picture of it, it's my blog if you don't like what I post stop reading it. It's that simple...
I took this quiz courtesy of BeckyL...to get the link go to her blog.

My primary love language is probably
Physical Touch
with a secondary love language being
Quality Time.

Complete set of results

Physical Touch:
11
Quality Time:
9
Acts of Service:
5
Words of Affirmation:
5
Receiving Gifts:
0

3 Comments:

Blogger Viv said...

I took the quiz to. Mine is quality time.

9/03/2006 10:23 PM  
Blogger Schmendrick said...

Now that's a quality meme.

9/05/2006 12:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

our results are practically identical.

9/05/2006 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home