.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, August 27

Me and Suzie had so Much Fun...

[ Crocodile Rock-Elton John...it has my name in it and apparently I wear my dresses tight ;) ]
So, I'm happy to say I had a very wonderful weekend. :) Last year was fun, too, but not as much because I was still in my little box...but this year was a blast, even though I only went to the dances and stayed until 2:30ish. ((Welcome to the wonderful world of having a job, Suzie)) haha Anyway, I had a blast tonight as well! It's been about a year and a half since I last went into a pool. Now, I can swim [just want to get that straight] I just don't really like [open] water, but apparently tonight was an exception, eh? I'm just waiting to use the shower, now...My eyes are killing me, dan chlorine. I successfully danced with every instructor except one, and that must've been...I think his name is David? Anyway, it was fun and I expanded my horizions by dancing with them and people from other places. Sarah and I like how the out of towners are basically "psycho" and "very energetic." Next year, there will definently be a hotel room for me (and whomever else) and a full weekend pass. Ahh I can't wait, maybe I'll get to feel as much pain as everyone else is complaining about!! :)

I'm sad to say I did not go and see Fight Club (or my ticket taker lover) at the Dundee BUT next week is the flipping Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!!! I will be there, not sure what day yet...I have to work Friday night AND Saturday all day...We'll see, and I'll let you know. I'm hoping a lot of you guys will come along :( It's a lot of fun and very interactive, but if you don't like transexual/transvesti stuff, I reccommend you don't go because you won't enjoy the movie in all it's fullness. Oh well, so anyway Friday, Sept 1 after JNO [at crieghton], PLEASE go to the movie!!! (YES I am VERY desperate, what do you want me to do to get you people to go?!?)

I got a lot more fabric Friday when I got off work. :) I definently do NOT need anymore fabric AT ALL!!! ((Unless someone requests something of course)) But seriously, since I have no real sewing room/studio sort of thing, I use my bedroom. Which isn't small, but it isn't big by any means...It's just normal; however, I have a nice 2' x 2' table in the way of everything, and bags and bags and boxes and boxes of fabric, sewing notions, and other random things. grrr I washed a lot of fabric I never knew I had today and oh my god it took about 7 loads of laundry...exactly. AND, it gets better, that's no where near all of my fabric. ha! Oh, one fabric I got the other day is a dark/deep/blood/vermillion red. :) I plan on making a shirt out of it and printing out a picture/design, and ironing it on. It's kind of obvious what it's going to be. Who's the only person I want "on me?" hehehe If you don't know, I'm really sorry but you're just stupid...actually nevermind, it could be a couple different answers. My apologies. :( Actually, I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to have him [Buble] on the shirt...Maybe I'll make two shirts. Is there going to be another arts & crafts night in the future? (Anybody know?)

I'm doing this thing with my paycheck...I get 'x' amount of money, and I take 1/3 of it to savings, 1/3 to checking, and 1/3 to my pocket. Although obviously it didn't quite work this time...and I think I may put a little more into the savings, because I don't need that much on me. I can find wonderful free things to do. :) I hope by doing this, it will help me (a) manage my money, (b) have money saved up for special things/events/future, and (c) not waste it on non necessary things that will be gone in seconds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Winter. Winter Arts Night Out. Probably in November.

8/28/2006 12:30 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Thank you very much. :) Bring your stuffed animals!! I want one!!

8/28/2006 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home