.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, August 24

What exactly does an 88lbs Bunny Look Like? *update*

*update at bottom*
Here's your answer...I would love a bunny that big!!! :)
Also, here's a cool link my dad sent me (leave you mouse on the nose and watch...)



*update* 11:45pm
So, surprise surprise. I have to work tomorrow from 4-10ish and Saturday 12-7. (I knew about Sat though) Well, I know how entirely unhealthy it is for anyone (and especially me) but I'm resorting to an obscene amount of Mt. Dew tomorrow morning, afternoon, and night. I have not prioritized my time well this past week, and because of that I've been dumped with an overload of homework, quizzes, and sewing for this girl (online). It's all due tomorrow, too. I've decided to go to bed now, wake up at 4:45am, shower, sew, do Physics and Marketing while watching Saved by The Bell, managed to stay awake on absurd amounts of caffine, drink more caffine, go to work, drink even more caffine, go to JNO, and maybe drink some more caffine, and then head over to after hours for a little bit. Think it will work?? I doubt it, but we'll see. If I get fired, the only thing I blame is this damn computer the stupid school thought would "help the education" psh. Education my ass....on a happier note, Jazz on the Green was LOTS of fun. I have a lot of pictures, and soreness haha, but I'll post the pictures a long time from now. I don't need any extra things to fuss over. :| I also need to find some money for Carol's Closet tomorrow night, I guess before that I should find some money to go to JNO and afterhours tomorrow night first haha...I think I have a lot of coins that need to be cashed in, so no worries there. Bye....

5 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

holy crap!

8/24/2006 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least we know that you're afflicted with BOREDOM!

8/25/2006 6:30 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

What?

8/25/2006 7:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

too bad it's photoshopped

8/28/2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

How do you know? It is from an actual legitimate website (not where I found it, but before it was) I believe this picture. That's not photoshopable. :|

8/28/2006 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home