.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, October 11

Another Quiz....Stolen from BeckyM

1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
-ummm Well, they're really not scary anymore...but Signs made me jump literally a foot up off the couch...and I know what you did last summer made me jump because my dog came up behind me and touched me with his cold nose...he got scared too. I also had a nightmare about the know what you did last summer movie, apparently my leg was dangling off the edge of my bed and I was asleep and I felt something grab it and pull on it and I jumped up and I was okay..

2. What was your favorite halloween costume from childhood?
-I have two favorites...in preschool I was a bunny white and furry with a pink belly and cute ears....and then in kindergarden I was a witch. A really cute one, too! (I have pics I'll post them) I was kind of like "the poor kid" because my witch costume consisted of black tights with little halloween details on them, a black leotard, long messed up hair and dirt/green paint on my face (really not sure what it was) It's kind of funny because all the other little girls got to be cinderella or belle or snow white, and here's Suzie....a witch. haha

3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your fantasy costume be for this halloween?
-I really want the Scarlet O'Hara Green Curtains dress, I could attempt to make it, but before that I'd need an obscene amount of velvet/soft fabric and that alone will be well into the triple digits.

4. When was the last time you went trick or treating?
-when I was a freshman

5. What's your favorite halloween candy?
-Don't really have a favorite...as long as it's yummy and not hard as a rock (unless it's a fireball) it's good with me

6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
-I have lots of nightmares...but the one I remember the clearest is when my family and I were babysitting my brother's kid and I don't really know what happened, but there was crowds of people I used to know who had knives, and they wanted to kill us...my mom and dad were somewhere and the kid was in his bed. Somebody said to get the kid, and I ran and got him, and we stayed in their basement all the time wondering where my parents were and if they were okay...and then they came downstairs after warding off a few in the garage...the sky was reddish pinkish blackish and then when everyone was back together it was over...

7. What is your supernatural fear?
Warewolfs...if that's what this means...

8. What's your creepy crawlie fear?
Most bugs in general. Especially spiders.

9. Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost or heard something go bump in the night.
-I hear sooo many noises inside and outside, mainly our floors make noises like someone's walking upstairs, but no one is up there

10. Would you ever stay in a real haunted house overnight?
-With other people

11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) jack o'lantern carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?
-I never carved a pumpkin myself until last year, and when I did I carved an intricate heartagram, so I like to get creative.

12. How much do you decorate your home for halloween?
-My parents are 'against' halloween (yeah I laugh too) but I would decorate a little...we used to go all out and deck the house with scariness

13. What do you want on your tombstone?
-Not sure...I don't really want to die, so if I had that option then I have no need for a tombstone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home