.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, September 25

Ummm

For the haunted house...Really, just about any day will work for me. Except Oct 19-22 (and I still have work on the 1st 12p-6p, 2nd 4p-10p, 7th 11a-8p)...sooo whatever the majority says. I was thinking the Ranch of Terror (Bellevue Berry Patch)...It's $15 for the house and hayrack ride, and I think that also includes the other things listed under them...it's a little confusing to me, but there's a website: ranchofterror.com I should've mentioned they are only open Fri/Sat/Sun....

Weekend was a lot of fun...my ankle is bruised bad. :(

Just wondering, anyone thinking about going to Atlanta for swing workshops? I'm about 90% sure I am going...it'd be cool if other people came, too. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger SuzieQ said...

I have to work this Monday and next.

9/25/2006 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home