.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Friday, September 29

FINALLY

Okay, so I am super glad it's Friday. This week seemed to drag on forever!!! It wasn't a horrible week, just a super busy never ending week of everything. My brother's birthday was yesterday, and we had a small party with my brother and his wife and little kid. ((April 30 something really bad is going to happen to me.)) So I felt the need to avoid my large project due today...but I got it done while I watched CSI....fell asleep while writing my paper, and when I woke up, apparently the screen never went black, so I thought I burned the image of my paper into the screen...but I didn't. :) What else about this week? Well, I've become 10x smarter (in my own eyes) I finally grasped the concepts of one of my physics problems! Yes, and I didn't give up when I couldn't get the right answer, I cussed and talked to myself until I figured out how to get the right answer. :) I'm so proud of me! I just might succeed at something in the future...hmmm I'm working on a dress...a dress I started about a month ago, not done. Almost, though. Just need to add a little lace part because straps weren't working out.

You know what I think is hilarious? When people don't know crap about you and would never suspect or even believe that about you. It cracks me up...I'm Feelin' Good, too Michael. :* Anyway, no more on that topic...unless you're absolutely dying for me to explain, but then once I do you'll wish I didn't. :) Sooo I'm energized with espresso right now....Actually just about everyday this week I have been. Three Shots. Yep...Three. It would work/make me a lot worse (hyper) if I actually had some amount of sleep.

I'm excited to be going to Atlanta...I don't think anyone else is going besides me (from Omaha) but I'm going to have so much fun!! (first plane ride) haha Yeah....I'm sooo excited to dance tonight!!! I've been waiting for SO long...ha not really, but I'm going through withdrawls...not really that either...I just didn't get to dance on Monday and it's screwing up my week...I have to work tonight, and then I think I'm stopping at Zio's, so I'll be at JNO around 10-1030, and then prepare to dance, because I want and need to....see you all tonight!!! :) :)

**you don't NEED to vote anymore, I think I have an idea of what to make now...but you can still vote, maybe it'll persuade me to actually make it...Graduate is the midnight movie...Don't think I'll be there. I have to go to Souix City at 9a...but i might, I'm not sure.**

1 Comments:

Blogger Schmendrick said...

Sweet! Good job on the physics. :)

9/29/2006 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home