.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, September 17

Update...

*A rep. from Parsons is at school Monday! :)*

So, this Cowboys/Redskins game is intense. I'm proud to say I got to see the redskins first receiving touchdown in 13 years. The weekend in a nut shell...the week was insane and hectic, not to mention tiring...Well, I "finished" the dress...made it presentable, and a lot of people commented it, too many times....And yes, I will post a picture...I got sunburned, sick because of the sun/lack of sleep/lack of food, immediately after returning from the faire I went to Carter Lake for the Husker game...I never realized how low the water really was!! It's sad, but peoples' boats are still in the "dock." Did anyone see that that USC guy's leg, it was gruesome. At first I thought it was the whole part below the knee was broke, but it was just the ankle...The ankle would hurt bad, but I think that breaking it from the knee down would kill....The storm made me a little stressed, because I wasn't at home and according to the ignorant weathermen it was right where I lived...nothing happened, but Carter Lake's streets were covered with a good two-three inches of rain and it wasn't fun driving through the water...

I wasn't at Lindy, if you didn't notice...I had to work, it wasn't too bad, but I really wish I could've been outside in the awesome cold weather....hopefully there will be some people there tomorrow night to dance with. I don't have to work on Friday, so I'll be there relatively early...And I'll be at the Saturday dance 13th and Jones...it's free. Last time was pretty fun...not much else to say. Here's the picture of my dress...there is a slit in the center, so that the gold underskirt is seen when I walk/move...this was before I left...I was pissy and tired. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home