.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, September 26

Curious...

What types of things you'd be interested in for the next art/craft night...I have a ton of idea already...but just wondering what else to make...Want to know something funny, too? I just figured out one of the best things about volunteering at a hospital is: sucking in helium and talking funny. Never done it before, until today. Sad, I know.

What would you like to see?



Dresses
Skirts
Tops
Shirts-Men
Pants
Coats/Jackets
Handbags
Ties-Men
Other (please specify)















4 Comments:

Blogger SuzieQ said...

vote as many times as you want...

9/26/2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

not this time, i just am voting once.

9/27/2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Then, if there is a tie...chances are you won't get what you want. Now, that wouldn't be a good thing now would it??

9/27/2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I voted more than once because I like your pink dress. I don't want one exactly like that (it should remain one of a kind, of course!) I like the way you made it, so I'd like to see what other things you come up with in the way of dresses... ;o)

9/27/2006 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home