.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, October 3

[[courtesy of beckyL]]

TONIGHT: PRAIRIE CATS @ OZONE 7-12 (PLEASE COME!!)
FRIDAY: MYSTERY MANOR 745-?? ((so far looks like just me...oh well, I need to toughen up I guess))

TEN random things about me
1 I keep lots of things from people (about me)
2 I hate shopping, and often feel guilty when I do
3 I don't want to do anything, but I do everything
4 I rarely ever eat anything beneficial to my health
5 I have a very very short temper...fairly good at controlling it
6 I'm obsessed with vampires
7 I enjoy buying fabric so I can have it sit in my room untouched for years...
8 I want Ville Valo bad...
9 I HATE talking/phones
10 I like dirty jeans.((with my own stains/holes/etc))

NINE ways to win my heart
1 Be a vampire, and I'm yours, no questions.
2 Be unique
3 Don't be annoying/stupid/vain
4 Do NOT be fake
5 Don't think we always have to talk if we're together
6 Don't ever call me to talk
7 Be persuasive
8 Know when to back off, but don't back off...please.
9 Stop me from doing things

EIGHT things I want to do before I die
1 Be homeless
2 Feel like my life was fulfilled
3 Do nothing for awhile
4 Live in Sweden/Finland for awhile
5 Keep dancing
6 Get with Ville Valo in Finland
7 Find somebody
8
Haven't really thought about much else...

SEVEN ways to annoy me
1 Stereotype me or anyone else
2 Making me repeat myself
3 Not listening to me when I do talk
4 Not listening to me period.
5 Telling me your every secret
6 Getting mad at me and not speaking to me about it
7 Pretending you're something you're not

SIX turn ons
1 Anything black/red/vampire
2 Scruffy outlook
3 Handling pain
4 ((good)) Creepy smiles/eyes
5 Not talking, just staring-from across the room (only with SOME people)
6 Strength (mental/physical)

FIVE things I'm afraid of
1 Certain people, although I disregard it a lot
2 Dying...then what?
3 Being eaten alive
4 Spiders/Most Bugs...if you kill one ((not just smash it, but pick it up, too, they will form an army and come after you..it could happen, Starship Troopers?? Come on guys))
5 Open water (lakes/rivers/oceans/etc)

FOUR favorite items in my room
1 Bed
2 Window
3 Calendar
4 Notebooks
(I would say sewing stuff...but I moved it downstairs so I could watch TV)

THREE things I do every day (besides the obvious)
1 Watch some TV
2 Sing/Dance
3 Smile to myself

TWO things i want to do right now
1 hahaha...oh man, I can't write that
2 DANCE!!!!!

One person I want to see right now
1 Hankie!! :( [[yes, he does count]]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

five things you're afraid of?

um, the #4?

10/04/2006 8:56 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Oh, sorry...I'll fix that.

10/04/2006 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home