.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, September 21

Not Real

I really should be doing homework, but since I'm a procrastinator, I can't do my homework. Actually, it's more that I'm disctracted...too terribly distracted. I started homework 3hours ago, and nothings done...oh well, so I don't really know how I feel right now. I just found out that one of my friends is off in boot camp preparing for the army. I remember him and a few others talking about the army, but I never thought any of them were serious...wow. In a way I'm happy for him, because he knew what he wanted to do with his life and is going through with it....but another part of me, a much larger part, is just so sad and angry. I haven't talked with him in over a year and I'd feel so much better if I could just say goodbye and hug him for one last time.

This is pointless, because no one's going to go with me, but if anyone would like to go to Mystery Manor (18th & Cummings), Haunt (73rd & Blondo), and/or The Ranch of Terror (Bellevue)...please let me know. They are all under $20...and I'd rather not go by myself.

**JACKASS #2 COMES OUT FRIDAY**

9 Comments:

Blogger SuzieQ said...

Why do you keep saying stuff about a group? I'm really confused.

9/21/2006 7:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you know the ball effect at haunted houses. everyone gathers together and then tries to walk with tiny little steps.

9/22/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

You know...that's only happened once 3 years ago...but since then it's just grab one person's arm and walk and never let go...if you fall down, they go down with you. I did that last year, and we broke part of the set at one place...oops :(

9/22/2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Spanky is just too scared to go without Mae.

9/23/2006 9:04 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

1. Awesome..Are you guys thinking of going to the one in bellevue then? I haven't been there before...


2. Oh of course, because I'm sure he would really be scared...


3. I'm quitting my job. For real this time.

9/24/2006 3:17 AM  
Blogger Mae said...

Quitting huh?

I love Halloween. I would love to go to the haunted house with you and a few others!
I know someone who works at the Shadows Edge by Mangleson's

9/24/2006 10:51 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Yep...Monday afternoon I'll officially break the news...Soo I guess I'll list a few days I think would be good...and people can say if they'll go or not. Who works at Shadows Edge?? I was thinking of going to that one by myself, but I'm chickening out. :\ Despite the fact they are just normal people in awesome costumes, it freaks me out...perhaps it's their acting?? Maybe...

9/24/2006 11:49 PM  
Blogger Schmendrick said...

I know someone (else) who knows someone who works there. Does that count?

9/25/2006 3:24 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

I guess...

9/25/2006 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home