.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, October 15

Mother F*cker

My phone is dead. Bye bye, no more gone...It was fine the entire day, until the very end, when it just feels the need to drop about 20 ft into 1ft of water. I didn't notice it until the ride was slowing down, and when we were 1/2 way upside down, and I look down and say "mother fucker." All the other wonderful psycho rides I went on it was fine, and on one of the more gentle rides, it just has to fall out!! Shit! So, basically for now I just want to let you know not to be calling me...and I may need your numbers again...Really really short and quick update for now: Went to World's of Fun...never been on a roller coaster in my life, went on the patriot (x4) alone. Fun, went on mamba (x10) alone, although I did meet somebody and hung out/rode with them, so not all of those numbers are by myself. I admire myself for being brave/bold for going alone. It was a lot of fun, more later. I'm really tired. Running on low sleep for the past 3 days, and the past 3 days have been jam packed with stuff, so it's not like I had a choice to sleep...will be gone wed nite-sun...

I need a ride home from Vallas tues. night. I don't live very far from there, and most of you have to drive to lower numbered streets anyway... :) let me know if you can. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can give you a ride.

this is assuming it doesn't rain.

10/16/2006 4:57 AM  
Blogger Viv said...

I really love rollor coasters. It sounds like you had a good time until your phone decided to leave. I'm sorry to hear about that.

10/16/2006 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home