.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, July 31

What to do...

Wednesday: Travato's 7p-?
Thursday: Jazz on the Green 7p-9p ((IT GOES INSIDE WHEN IT RAINS))
Friday: Midnight movie is Who Framed Roger Rabbit...not 100% sure if I'm going, let me know if you really want to, though [[next week (8/11) Nightmare Before Christmas!!!]]
Saturday: Anti-Illegal Immigration Protest on 36th & Dodge 10am :) & a free concert by Venaculas 7p @ Westroads

4 Comments:

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

I love both of those movies! I'll deffinately go see Who Framed Roger Rabbit this weekend. LOVE that one. I saw Nightmare Before Christmas about four Christmases ago...it was one of the best Christmas Eves...EVAR.

7/31/2006 5:09 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Awesome, I'll let you know if I'm going for sure by Friday! You know, as much as I love and adore Tim Burton...I've sadly never seen the Nightmare before Christmas. :( ..or the Corpse's Bride...

7/31/2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Schmendrick said...

Ooo, Who Framed Roger Rabbit? I'm interested.

Never saw Nightmare, either.. so I'm interested in that, too.

I guess tonight, I'm just plain interested.

7/31/2006 10:29 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Awesome. Two people, good.

7/31/2006 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home