.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, August 1

Hmm...

Wow...it's August. In 14 days I will be in school 8-3...crazy, huh?? This summer kind of lasted forever...Maybe it's just me. I've been reading the book I got this weekend for the past hour...as much as I didn't want to put it down, I had to I'm getting tired and this headache I've had all day doesn't help. Anyway the book is called Loves Music, Loves to Dance...it seems like all of Mary Higgins Clarks's books relate to me in some way. Well, not all. I haven't read them all...but the ones I've read do. For example, in the book I'm reading now, the girl that was murdered's birthday is March 12...ring a bell?? One book has the main character's name "Suzanne"; some have the plot or character kind of match with me...Weird, huh??

I think this week might be a good week. It started off very well, why wouldn't the rest be the same? I found $11 at one of those self check-outs at Wal-Mart earlier. I feel a little bad for taking it, but then again I guess it's what people do...a year ago I left some bills at one of those things because I couldn't find where the cash came out, apparently someone took it...There's a petticoat on eBay I bidded on...It is so cool and poofy. I believe it's not too see through, so I can wear it as a skirt...a really interesting skirt.

I don't think I told many people...but I've decided that I want to be a CSI or a Criminal Psychologist. This isn't just some random 'hmm I think I'll be this today.' No, I've been thinking for a long time. I think it fits me, I mean I love watching those crime tv shows, unsolved mysteries, CSI, and when Criminal Minds used to be on I loved that. I wouldn't just give up fashion designing, though. I'd keep doing that on the side...It's not really official. I haven't looked into it and seen what you need to study for it, right now I just think it'd be an awesome and well suiting job. What do you think?

I always thought I did know what I wanted to do after highschool...but now I really don't think I know. I so badly want to go to Finland/Ireland/Sweden/Scotland...but I also really want and need to go to college...but I have no clue where I'm going to college now, because I'm not 100% for sure what I want to major in. Before it was easy, fashion design with a minor in marketing, but now I think I may want to go into the Forensics...and that's a completely different college! Grr I really need to decide...even if I do have lots of time, I like to have some idea of what I'm going to do...

((midnight movies are listed in the sidebar! i'll also post reminder when it gets closer)) [i thought i'd warn ahead so more people can plan on going to one or all]

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you have the rest of your life to figure out what to do. don't be in a hurry, and don't let it pass you by waiting to make a decision.

major in enjoying what is in front of you. ;-)

8/01/2006 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home