.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, August 10

Interview [[updated]]

Yep, I have an interview at Hancock [84th] at 5:00! :) I know it doesn't necessarily mean I get the job, but I'm hopeful...

[[NEW]]
Hell yeah bitches!! I got the job at Hancock. :) Tuesday I go in for training for a little bit...and then I'm not sure when exactly I start. But whatever...oh and whomever called my phone while I was in the interview, that was very rude. I'm not sure if it was anyone who reads this, though. Well, that's all...See people tomorrow.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do i go to see your sewing i cant find a link

love kate from camp

8/10/2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Oh, sorry I guess that part of my sidebar disappeared. Click here for one site and just pictures are here.

Hey I cut a skirt out, and I cut it out too small for me. Once I get it done and everything I'll post it up here and you can let me know if you want it or not, okay?

8/10/2006 8:58 PM  
Blogger Viv said...

Congradulations Suzie!! I think you'll really enjoy working there. You could get more insperation.

8/10/2006 10:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am not a b*tch.

8/11/2006 7:08 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

yay for employee discounts!
congrats on the job!
(next time turn the ringer off. ;op)

8/11/2006 7:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

is it where miriam works?

8/11/2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

haha yes the discount on fabric will come in handy :)

Yeah, it's where Miriam works, although I haven't seen her there for awhile...hope she still works there.

8/11/2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Congratulations!!!

8/11/2006 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Stationery borders free free pics mature Cesarean section diazepam Mature femdom+free+galleries

8/21/2006 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home