.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, August 9

Quiz...

I got this from Becky's blog...I took the 9 question test, so I guess that explains the complete inaccuracy. It is cool, though, that I got The Godfather...Oh and there's an awesome online radio station everyone WILL love, I promise. If I'm wrong, well too bad. It's kablradio.com, it's been playing non stop on our computer for well over a week now. :)

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is on tonight. 7pm TCM

**Midnight movie is Nightmare Before Christmas, please go!**

2 Comments:

Blogger Viv said...

Yeah, I don't think I know you that well but the Godfather doesn't seem like you. I took 27 questions and got Schindler's List.

8/09/2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

you control freak, you! ;op

I took the long quiz cuz it kept coming up with Platoon as my movie on the shorter ones and I didn't like that.

I agree with you- the radio is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

8/09/2006 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home