.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, August 20

:)

So, you probably assume that this will be quite the happy post simply because there is a smile in the title, well...it's not really happy. But at the same time it's not too terrible. So, I guess a straight face would've been more appropriate. Oh well...So, I know it's been a week since I last posted, well I hate to break it to you I don't think I really like blogging too much. I've been talking a lot this week because I haven't blogged. You see, when I blog about everything, I won't talk to people because I just assume they've already read my blog, so who wants to hear about it again?? I'm not saying I won't post anymore, Just once in awhile...Chances of me actually sticking with that statement are very very low,, though, so don't get upset. :)

This week...very hectic. Not stressful, I don't get stressed too easily. Just pissed off...really pissed off. So I guess you could say this week was very pissful? pissy? full of pissiness? I don't know, but I started school, hate it. That is kind of a surprise, too. Believe it or not I actually had a little liking for school...ummm well, 3 years ago. High school sucks (to put it bluntly.) Too much immaturity, bitches, and stupidity at highschool. I was never informed three months ago that I had a huge assignment due the first day of school for a couple classes, I was forced into taking spanish 4 by the counseler, whom by the way is completely rude, my sewing class is annoying and boring because we are sewing paper. Yeah. Paper. "Follow the lines little girls, and oh this is how you thread the machine and bobbin. And look! When you press on the foot it magically sews!!" grr!!! I guess I should've expected it, though. But you have to take the first course to get to higher up classes. :( I did learn why my current sewing machine is broken. Apparently you aren't supposed to turn the wheel away from you because it screws the gears up inside. Why wasn't I informed of this before? The instrustion book probably says it, too bad I'm impatient and didn't read them...I wonder where they are anyway? Instrustion books are important. I never knew that...That's probably the same way my serger "broke"...I didn't read how to thread it, so I thought I was hot shit and did it myself and then it wouldn't "serge". Maybe I'll learn my lesson one day. Anyway, back to the classes, I have to down grade to a lower Am. Lit. class, and drop spanish...On a brighter side, I finally understand how to do factors!! haha It only took me...5 years. :) Maybe this will mean I finally have a good math teacher?? I love my Psychology class and Marketing class....At the beginning of October DECA is going to WOF...I've never been on a roller coaster in my life, so I'm excited to go. And it'll be 10x more fun because I'll be on it alone!! :) (I'm not being sarcastic...you get more of a thrill when you go on scary rides alone because it's more risky and daring)

My job...it's okay. Today was my first day of actually working. I screwed up big time when I was writing down fleece prices after I cut people's fabric...I thought every fleece was $2 off, apparently not. Well, at least I'm not fired. But I did do plenty of straightening up. My favorite thing to do. :) And working there has an even better side! I found TONS of fabric I'd never seen before (like knit PRINTS) Oh I had fun once I got off work!! haha I will take pictures and post the awesome fabrics sometime. I pretty much blew what would've been today's paycheck. haha Why pay me?? I'll just be giving it right back. :)

I worked 7 hours today, and when I got off I went right over to the Lindy Bomb. Which was lots of fun, and I have pictures...ask if you want to see them or maybe I'll even post them. I finally ate dinner/lunch at 10:15 courtesy of Zio's, which by the way is my favorite place...(13th Howard). My dad and I go there at least once a week, so 3 of the workers know us and know what we want, so we barely wait for our food & drinks. :) They're so nice there, maybe I'll get them to come to JNO! :) haha Who knows...I thought I'd make out "waiter" feel useful, so I drank every glass of Cherry Coke that he brought...which was 4, 5 including the to-go one. Ugh, I'm feeling better now. But wow, that's a lot of pop. They want me to try the Oreo Cream Bar, I've always wanted to, so I think on Thursday I'm going to get that along with "the usual"...You know I've never tried that Crunchy Taco thing at Taco Bell yet. The one on 40ish and Dodge is open 24hours. Was it always?? I don't remember it being 24hrs. hmm...

I know, this is a long post. But you should've expected it. I swear I'm dislexic (sp). You have no idea how many times I've switched letters around in this post. (I caught them all...I hope) I do that ALL the time wih numbers, too. I just realized you cannot sew and have a sucker at the same time...it's too hard to concentrate. haha mmmm sour apple blow pops...Oh more exciting news!!! hahaha :) I have added another skirt to the "Underwear Showing" Collection. [I think there are 5 total] Yeah, I'm well aware there are a few skirts I have that my underwear is shown in, and to tell you the truth....I really do not care. I don't do it on purpose, but I don't like wearing shorts, and I like the skirt, so I wear it. I don't have any clean skirts, so I think this new addition to the collection will have to be worn tomorrow at Lindy...if I'm able to go. And if I'm able to go, there'll be some powdered donuts, mmm. Apparently I'm not supposed to eat the whole bag myself...I think my parents said it was bad for me?? hmm Who knows. :) Hope you enjoyed reading this ridiculous post of crap. I'm going to go continue my sewing and sucker sucking. Email me if you are up, it's fun to talk to people.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't stop posting, I enjoy reading your mind. Even if your underware might show.

8/20/2006 7:04 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I understand where you are coming from with hating high school! i moved from texas to kentucky sfter my freshman year and what that ended up meaning was that kentucky had lower educational standards than texas (I left texas a freshman and came to kentucky as a junior). Let me tell ya, I was soooo happy to graduate early!

hope you start liking your job a little more. I'm sure once you get used to it you'll like it better. at least you'll like it better than school... ;op

8/20/2006 8:10 AM  
Blogger Schmendrick said...

I know exactly how you feel about blogging. That's why I stopped my old one, and why my "current" one is pretty minimal.

8/20/2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

grr Wish I could graduate early....I'd love to get out of highschool and move on to college stuff. College classes aren't all day are they?? I found a college in Canada a while back, thinking I may go there for some fashion classes IF I decide to take that path...or I could stay in Omaha and get ssome sort of ciminal science/psychology degree...hmmm

Oh and I do like my job, I think haha I just haven't gotten used to having to memorize all the sales and knowing everything about everything. :\ I especially love the discounts :)

8/22/2006 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home