.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, August 22

I have...

Agoraphobia. (fear of crowds) and I hyperventilate because of it. Fascinating isn't it?? I kept wondering why when I walk through the halls I can barely breathe and I can't take in breaths...Well, it's either agoraphobia or a "medical emergency." I'm hoping it's agoraphobia, because I don't want to go to a doctor and find out I'm really sick. :P So, I did a little test. Walked through the halls during a normal passing period (very hard to breathe), and then when the bell rang and very few people were around (sigh, I remember how to breathe!) Exciting post, huh?

I decided I may take a Shag class or two during Cowtown...

5 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

crazy that crowds bother you at school but you're okay at Jitterbugs. Does it happen anywhere else that you've noticed?
Okay, I'll stop. Sorry.

8/22/2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

haha It's okay, it's your job. I haven't noticed it anywhere else. I think I'm fine at Jitterbugs, because I'm either concentrating on dancing or with "non-hazardous" people. ((people I know/trust))

8/22/2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

These laptops are handy :)

8/22/2006 10:47 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

laptops in high school? sweet! i loved having my laptop in grad school. i was on the internet in class- blogging, shopping, etc. It was so much more fun than lectures!

maybe you should rule out a deep and undying hatred of high school before you go diagnosing yourself with agoraphobia... Cuz I know I hated high school and the crowds in the hallways.

Just so ya know, its not that much better in college, so you might want to look into smaller schools when you get to that point. That or take only night and early morning classes and skip late morning and afternoon classes all together.

really, i'm gonna stop now. i'm so bored. i can't seem to get my computer game to work on my grandma's computer and she sleeps most of the time. the puppy is always entertaining but i can only take so much. so yeah, here i am commenting on your blog again. :o)

8/22/2006 3:18 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

I think I may know why that's been happening. Last year I was at a school of about 2-300, and now I'm at one with 2,050. That could be it...or I'm not physically fit. :P

8/23/2006 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home