.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, August 13

blah...

I don't know why I am up so early. I kept waking up at 6a, 7a, 8a, and now I'm up. :( I had a really great weekend, the party was loads of fun. :) I have a lot of "work" to do, too. [sewing] I've been getting quite a few requests for stuff. One request is for a men's shirt!!! ((gasp)) haha We'll see how that goes. I need a new sewing machine, too...I've trashed the one I have; too many smashes against the wall...it happens. :)

I finished the Mary Higgins Clark book I was reading a day or two ago. As always, a great book...unfortunately I have no more of her books to read, so I'm going to the Antiquarium after Lindy in the Park. In the mean time I attempted to start reading Hamlet last night. Wow, big no no at night and after a party...I think my stomach is telling me it's hungry. So, I'm going to go eat and try and waste the next 3 hours the best I can.

School starts tomorrow, well not really...tomorrow and Tuesday are "intro days" starting at 1pm. Oh and the people who were at Lindy were my uncle and his son (my cousin) from Arizona. They are in this week...only once every year do they come up. :(

{{i listed ALL the midnight movies even for the ones i'm not interested in, so someone else can see and be interested}}

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

i'm up early too, whats up with that?

see you at lindy in the park!

8/13/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

I believe I'll be seeing The Graduate...and probably bring down a few folks from Milford to see This Is Spinal Tap. Woo!

8/13/2006 11:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooh, the graduate, kevin's favorite movie.

8/14/2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger Schmendrick said...

Not my *favorite*, but I do think it's pretty damn funny.

8/16/2006 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home